Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome to Wothism

What is Wothism?

Well, let's see. It's like communism, only better. It's like Catholicism, only without the dogma. It's like Darwinism, only without the scientific process.

Wothism is, in short, awesome(ism).

Doesn't make sense? That's OK. Stick around and you'll figure it out after a while.

I'm not a bad writer as far as bad writers go. I've won a few awards from a few organizations, which is apropos of the fact that I'm awfully self-aggrandizing. (Oh, get used to that -- I think pretty highly of myself. Parentheticals, too.)

Wothism is far-reaching and oft-rambling, so post content and frequency is completely TBD.

Email me at wothism@gmail.com. Follow me on Twitter @Wothism.

Most of all, come back often. You have a lot to learn.

(Effective immediately, my personal blog will be moving to an undisclosed address. Should you care to continue reading it, please send me an email and I will provide you with the link.)

No comments: